Kids Go Green Club!
The exclusive Kids Go Green club members will be encouraged to be smart savers, help the environment and give back to the community! The steps to savings are simple, but impactful!
5 Go Green Events for 2014!
The 5 Go Green Events are simple savings milestones. All events are either focused on saving for the future or helping our community! Be sure to bring your stamp card with you to every event so we can stamp it when you complete one of the 5 Go Green Events!
- Get started Going Green by signing up to receive eStatements. If your account already has eStatements, you get a stamp too!
- Fill your free Bank of Washington green piggy bank, and bring it to one of our 6 branches to deposit into your Bank of Washington savings account. Bank of Washington will match your piggy bank savings deposit up to $30!* (One time only in 2014.)
- Give back to the community! Donate your time, toy or talent to a nonprofit organization, and either bring us a receipt or a picture of you participating, and we will deposit an extra $10* into your account! (One time only in 2014.)
- Save more by being a good student! Bring in your report card with one or more Aís or Bís (or equivalent) on it, and we will deposit an extra $10* into your account!** (One time only in 2014.)
- Do a good deed! Help a neighbor rake their leaves, baby-sit for a relative, shovel some snow, etc. and show us a picture of you helping. We will deposit an extra $10* into your account! (One time only in 2014.)
Complete any three of the 5 Go Green Events, and receive an eraser bracelet! Receive your eraser bracelet* at any of our 6 branches.*
Complete all of the 5 Go Green Events, and receive an I Went Green! t-shirt at any of our 6 branches!*
Any student in 1st through 8th grade is eligible.
All you will need to get started is your 2014 stamp card and a Bank of Washington piggy bank. Both can be picked up at any of our 6 branches.
Bring your stamp card with you to every event so we can stamp it
when you complete one of the 5 Go Green Events.
A Bank of Washington Statement Savings account in the memberís name is required for participation. Existing accounts count towards eligibility.
Membership will automatically renew for 2015 for current Kids Go Green members. A new stamp card can be picked up at any location after December 31, 2014. The 5 Go Green Events may be subject to change for 2015.
Savings Account Information:
- An opening deposit of $25.00 or more will start a statement savings account for the purpose of joining the free Kids Go Green club. Simple interest is calculated daily and paid quarterly. Existing statement savings accounts are eligible.
- When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. Your Birth Certificate and Social Security documents are required to verify your identity.
- Click here for the current Interest Rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY). Rates are subject to change after account opening, and certain fees may reduce account earnings. Rates are subject to change without notice. No minimum balance required to earn the stated APY.
*Gifts may be subject to IRS reporting. Offers expire 12.31.14.
**Report card must be presented within one month of the current quarter end. $10 for one report card, not per grade, one time only in 2014.
Children under 18 must get permission from their parent or legal guardian to join the Kids Go Green club, and a parent or legal guardian must sign as a joint account owner.