New! Mobile Banking from Bank of Washington Ė Our Branch in Your Hands.
Bank with us 24/7 right from the palm of your hand! Check account balances, transfer funds, view transactions, find our ATM and branch locations and even pay bills. It's easy and available at no charge!*
3 Easy Ways to Access:
Mobile Banking also delivers exceptional security with multiple layers of authentication.
If you are a Business Customer, please click here for the Mobile Banking product designed for you!
A FREE* service for our Online Banking customers and its easy to enroll!
If you are a current Mobile Banking customer and your device is lost or stolen, please click here for instructions on how to deactivate your device. You may also click here for some basic safety tips on how to keep your information safe.
It's easy to sign up for Online Banking and Mobile Banking
If you are a current Bank of Washington customer, it is easy to get enrolled in Online Banking and Mobile Banking. Please see the easy steps below for each product.
If you do not have an account with us and would like to open a new account, we would be happy to assist you at any of our 6 convenient locations. Please click here to view our branch locations.
- Already have an account with us? Itís easy to enroll in Online Banking, which is the first step to accessing Mobile Banking.
- Visit our homepage at www.bankofwashington.com.
- Click ENROLL next to the online banking sign in box.
- Fill out your information & click SUBMIT.
- Already enrolled in Online Banking and have an account? Itís easy to enroll in Mobile Banking! Here, you can sign up for the App, Mobile Web and Text.
- LOG IN to Online Banking.
- Click on OPTIONS.
- Find the MOBILE BANKING PROFILE box.
- Click on ENROLL NOW.
- Proceed through the screens and select your options!
- Already enrolled in Online Banking, have an account and just want the Bank of Washington Mobile App? Simply search "Bank of Washington" in your iPhone or Android app store, and download!
*Most web-enabled phones can be used with our Mobile Banking system, but you may want to check with your cell phone provider before enrolling. Your cell phone provider may charge additional fees for Web access or text messages. Messaging and Data Rates May Apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.