HAVE YOU BEEN THINKING ABOUT SWITCHING BANKS BUT HAVEN'T BECAUSE YOU'RE AFRAID IT WILL BE A HASSLE?
At Bank of Washington, we make switching your accounts easy. In fact, so easy we will do it for you! Simply follow these three easy steps and let us take care of the rest.
- Step 1. Begin the Process
- Open a Bank of Washington account today by contacting one of our friendly and knowledgeable Personal Bankers to find out which of our hassle free accounts are right for you, or complete the New Account Information Form and drop it by any one of our Six Convenient Locations. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 636-239-7831.
- Step 2. Change Your Direct Deposit & Automatic Payments
- Complete our Direct Deposit/Automatic Payments Checklist to determine which companies we need to contact to switch your direct deposits and automatic payments to your new Bank of Washington account. You may also consider Online Banking and Bill Payment to make secure, FREE bill payments online. Please return the Direct Deposit/Automatic Payment Checklist to us with your New Account Information Form and your most recent bank statement. If you prefer to use Online Banking and Bill Payment, we can assist you when opening your new account.
- Step 3. Close Your Old Account
- We will monitor your account to make sure all of your direct deposits and automatic payments have made the switch to your new Bank of Washington account. When you notify us that all outstanding checks have cleared your old account, we will mail the Closing Account Request Form to notify your old bank to close your previous account. We will ask them to send a check for the remaining balance of the account to us to be deposited to your new Bank of Washington account.
Thank you for choosing the Bank of Washington for your financial needs. We are delighted that you have placed your confidence in us and we promise to continue earning your trust by providing the friendly, personal service you expect from each and every one of us.