24-Hour Tele-Banker is your connection to the Bank of Washington, giving you immediate access to the information you need most often using just your Touch-Tone™ phone. You don't need a computer! With 24-Hour Tele-Banker, you can quickly and easily:
- Check account balance
- Verify transactions posted to your account.
- Verify social security deposits as well as other electronic funds or ATM transactions
- Verify information such as interest paid/earned to assist in tax preparation.
- Make funds transfers and loan payments
- Receive a fax of account statement and transactions
- Obtain rate information
Please have your account number and Personal Identification Number (PIN) available before using the Bank of Washington's 24-Hour Tele-Banker.
- Call 24-Hour Tele-Banker at 636-239-9990 from any Touch-Tone™ phone.
- Wait for the greeting, then follow the simple instructions given to you over the phone.