Business Digital Banking Upgrade
Get ready for a better digital experience.
Upgraded Digital Banking for Your Business: It's here!
We know you need the tools from us to make banking simple and intuitive. We get it. We are excited to show you how much we get it. We took a deep dive into our current digital experience and found a number of new ways to make banking a whole lot easier for you. We're proud to announce the new Bank of Washington Business Digital Banking.
Whatever the size of your business, whatever you do, Business Digital Banking is customized to you and gives you the tools you need.
Simple: One simple, secure, and seamless interface that is available on smartphones, tablets, and desktops.
Control: Drag and drop home screen customization. Flexible permissions and rights management for your multiple users. Create customized reports.
Secure: New enhanced security features, helping to keep you safe. P.S. physical tokens are gone...!
Payments: Monitor cash flow, view payments, transfer funds, set alerts, and more from any of your digital devices.
ACH: Easily manage ACH Payments, both receipts and payroll. P.S. Positive Pay will be available for both ACH & checks!
Wires: Send domestically or internationally, right from any of your digital devices.
Templates: Set up templates to easily repeat ACH and Wire Payments.
Important things to know:
- Account alerts will need to be reestablished. We are providing a number of new alerts with the upgraded system! Due to the complexity of alerts and their customization, we will be asking all account holders to set up their alerts within the upgraded system.
- Attention QuickBooks, Quicken and Mint users: you will need to modify your QuickBooks, Quicken and Mint online settings to ensure that your data connectivity transfers smoothly with the updated system. Click here for instructions.
- Our upgraded platform will now be the same for consumers and businesses! We can turn on features and functionalities based on each individual's needs.
Browser Compatibility: Please note, the Internet Explorer browser will not work with the upgraded system. Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Safari are all compatible. For the best, and most secure, experience we want to remind you to keep your browser and operating system up to date. Click here for a browser compatibility check.
ON OR AFTER DECEMBER 7 (beginning at 8am CT):
- Pro Tip: Log in to the system with your current username and password, and follow the prompts!
- First Time Login: Download the new Bank of Washington Digital Banking app OR log in using the gray bar up above on our website. You can establish your new log in credentials on either device and the information will sync to the other. Your current Bank of Washington accounts will populate automatically and be present at log in.
- iOS (Apple) Business Users: You will need to download a new app on Monday, December 7. The old app will stop working when the new one becomes available. Please go to the Apple App Store and search for Bank of Washington. Our new app icon is a gray background with a green “George”.
- Android Business Users: You will need to download a new app on Monday, December 7. The old app will stop working when the new one becomes available. Please go to the Google Play store and search for Bank of Washington. Our new app icon is a gray background with a green “George”. Here is a direct link to the app in case you are having trouble finding it: