Buzz Points FAQs
All you need to do is use your Buzz Points enrolled debit card. Whether you use your card online, in a store, or over the phone, if your debit card is used, you get 1+ points for every $4 dollars you spend up to $1,000 per transaction.
Get 1+ points per every $4 dollars spent anywhere and everywhere, up to $1,000 per transaction. Preferred Local Businesses can offer extra incentives to Buzz Points users, such as more points per dollars spent, loyalty incentives, special offers and rewards.
You can check and redeem your points by logging into your Buzz Points account and visiting the Rewards Page. Once you have selected a reward it will be sent to you in an email or through the regular mail.
The Buzz Points you earn can be redeemed for rewards from select local and national merchants. You also have the really neat option of redeeming them for donations to local charities!
You can redeem your points by logging into your Buzz Points account and visiting the Rewards Page. There are three different types of redemptions:
- Local Business Rewards: Rewards at local businesses are delivered in the form of a statement credit to your account when you link your eligible card to your Buzz Points profile and run it as a credit transaction at the local business.
- National Business Rewards: All national business rewards are in the form of E-gift cards, which will delivered digitally. E-gift cards will be emailed to you from firstname.lastname@example.org within 3-7 business days.
- Charity Reward Donation: The donation will be sent direction to the charity.
- Points in your Buzz Points account will expire after twelve consecutive months in which no additional points were earned.
- Points in your Buzz Points account will expire after two years from the date of issuance.
- If your Buzz Checking or Gold Advantage account is closed, the points in your Buzz Points account will expire within seven (7) business days upon closure of your Buzz Checking or Gold Advantage account.
- All points will be accumulated on the same account, regardless which debit card is used.
- Rewards will only be attached to the card that is linked as your redemption card in Buzz Points.
- Your card is linked as your redemption card.
- You ran the card as a credit transaction at the point of sale.
- Open your Buzz Points app, click on "My Wallet". Here, you can find "settings" and will be able to link your Buzz Points-enrolled card to Real-Time Rewards. Be sure to use a card connected to the account you use to earn Buzz Points.
- Upon logging in at a desktop or laptop computer, you'll be prompted to link your card. Click "Link Card," then follow the onscreen instructions to link your card. Be sure to use a card connected to the account you use to earn Buzz Points.