We're here to help.
The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) prioritizes millions of Americans employed by small businesses by authorizing billions toward job retention and certain other expenses.
Small businesses and eligible nonprofit organizations, Veterans organizations, and Tribal businesses described in the Small Business Act, as well as individuals who are self-employed or are independent contractors, are eligible if they also meet program size standards.
- Beginning Monday, March 23rd, our branch inside Schnucks will be closed temporarily and our employees there will be relocated to different branches.
- Our 5 other branches will remain open, but lobby traffic will be limited to appointments only.
- Drive-Thru hours will be extended at our 5th Street and 14th Street branches to accommodate the branch hours we historically provided inside Schnucks.
- 5th Street and 14th Street branch drive-thru hours will be M-F 8:30am-7pm, Sat 8:30am-4pm and Sun 10am-3pm.
- Gray Summit, Villa Ridge, and Main St. drive-thru hours will remain M-TH 8:30am-5pm, F 8:30am-6pm, Sat 8:30am-Noon, and closed on Sunday.
- If you need to access your safe deposit box or require in-person service, please call 636-239-7831 to make an appointment during regular business hours.
- All banking operations are still functioning. For example, any direct deposits or automatic payments will still be made, loans will still be processed, payments will still be accepted at the drive-thru windows.
- We highly recommend the use of cashless transactions at this point, as physical forms of money are not sanitized and contain germs just like any other surface.
- Deposits are insured with us through the FDIC. Click here for more FDIC insurance information.
- Online banking, mobile banking, and 24hr Tele-Banker are all convenient ways to manage your finances from home. You can check your balances, transfer money, deposit checks and even send money completely digitally.
- Debit cards, digital wallets and Popmoney are great ways to spend and send money without handling cash.
- BOW Mortgage is our online mortgage website and app, and provides a place to digitally start the home buying/refinancing process. You can even submit documents through the app.
- Be aware of scammers taking advantage of people and their fears surrounding the Coronavirus. Click here for tips from the FTC to help avoid the scams.
- We are promoting healthy, sensible habits to protect our employees and you.
- We have plans in place and are taking proactive measures to avoid and mitigate any service disruptions due to the Coronavirus.
- We have a number of great digital platforms for customers to manage their accounts and to apply for home loans and mortgage refinancing.
- We are keeping customers informed through our website and social media platforms.
- We encourage you to stay informed about COVID-19 and to get the latest updates from a reputable source such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Contact us directly at 636-239-7831. We are available M-F 8:30am to 7pm, Sat. 8:30am to 4pm, Sun. 10am to 3pm.
- Contact us securely within online banking by clicking the "Mail" link on the main navigation bar.
- Contact us online: Contact Us Page (Note: Please do not send confidential information - such as your social security number or account number - via this form.)
- Contact us via email: email@example.com (Note: Please do not send confidential information - such as your social security number or account number - via email.)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: IS MY MONEY SAFE?
A: Absolutely. The Bank of Washington is extremely well capitalized and your money is safe here. We are highly recommending avoiding cash and coin right now, as physical forms of money are not sanitized and contain germs just like any other surface. Additionally, please know deposits are insured through the FDIC. Click here for more FDIC insurance information.
Q: ARE BANK OF WASHINGTON BRANCHES CLOSED?
A: The only branch that is temporarily closed is our branch inside Schnucks and those employees are being relocated to our other 5 branches. Our other 5 branches will remain open, lobby traffic will be limited to appointments only. We are also extending the drive-thru hours at our 5th Street and 14th Street branches: M-F 8:30am-7pm, Sat 8:30am-4pm and Sun 10am-3pm. All other drive-thru hours will remain as they have historically. If you need to access your safe deposit box or require in-person service, please call 636-239-7831 to make an appointment.
Q: WILL I BE ABLE TO ACCESS MY SAFE DEPOSIT BOX?
A: Yes. Please call 636-239-7831 to schedule an appointment during regular business hours to access your safe deposit box.
Q: HOW DO I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR IN-PERSON SERVICE?
A: Please call 636-239-7831 and we will schedule an appointment with you.
Q: ARE CASH & COIN SANITIZED BEFORE GIVEN TO THE CUSTOMER?
A: No. We are unable to ‘sanitize’ currency before it is given to customers. At this point, we recommend performing cashless transactions, and if you must use cash, please practice heightened personal hygiene best practices. Note, physical forms of money are not sanitized and contain germs just like any other surface.
Q: WILL ALL MY DIRECT DEPOSIT AND AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS STILL BE MADE?
A: Yes. All automatic files will be processed with no anticipated interruption.
Q: HOW WILL I GET CASH?
A: We are highly recommending avoiding cash and coin right now, as physical forms of money are not sanitized and contain germs just like any other surface. If you feel cash is required, you can visit us through the drive-thru or use an ATM. With an ATM, you can get $750 out each day from 12:01am to 11:59pm.