Digital Banking Upgrade Q&A
We took a deep dive into the usability of our systems and identified a number of ways that we can make your digital experience even better. The number one goal: make banking easy for you. Our upgraded system is intuitive and has an incredible amount of new features to help you easily manage your money.
Important things to know:
- The launch date of the updated platform is December 7.
- We need updated contact information from all current digital banking users. The upgraded platform has new security features, one of which asks you to verify your identity. This will be an easy process for you if your email/cell phone number is correct in our system.
- Your username remains the same. You will be prompted to generate a new password.
- Account alerts will need to be reestablished. We are providing a number of new alerts with the upgraded system! Due to the complexity of alerts and their customization, we will be asking all account holders to set up their alerts within the upgraded system once it goes live on December 7.
- Attention QuickBooks, Quicken and Mint users: you will need to modify your QuickBooks, Quicken and Mint online settings to ensure that your data connectivity transfers smoothly with the updated system. Click here for instructions.
- Our upgraded platform will now be the same for consumers and businesses! We can turn on features and functionalities based on each individual's needs.
Browser Compatibility: Please note, the Internet Explorer browser will not work with the upgraded system. Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Safari are all compatible. For the best, and most secure, experience we want to remind you to keep your browser and operating system up to date. Click here for a browser compatibility check.
iOS (Apple) Consumer Users: If you have automatic App updates applied to your settings on your device, the app will automatically update on Monday, December 7. If you do not have auto updates on, you will need to go to the App Store and download the updated version. You will know you have the updated app when your icon changes from a dark green background with a gold "George" to a gray background with a green "George".
iOS (Apple) Business Users: You will need to download a new app on Monday, December 7. The old app will stop working when the new one becomes available. Please go to the Apple App Store and search for Bank of Washington. Our new app icon is a gray background with a green “George”.
Android Users: You will need to download a new app on Monday, December 7. The old app will stop working when the new one becomes available. Please go to the Google Play store and search for Bank of Washington. Our new app icon is a gray background with a green “George".
- If you are an online banking user, the login bar will be updated, and you will use your same username.
|Will the bills I schedule before December 1 get paid?||YES|
|Can I schedule bills during this week?||NO|
|Will bills already scheduled to be paid December 1-7 get paid?||YES|
|Will I be able to make a mobile deposit?||NO|
|Will I be able to deposit a check at the bank?||YES|
|Will I be able to transfer money from one account to another?||NO|
|Will my direct deposits still come into my account?||YES|
|Will my checks cash?||YES|
|Will I be able to digitally transfer money from one account to another?||NO|
|Will I be able to call the bank during normal hours to help me with my account during this time?||YES|
|Will I be able to use my debit card?||YES|
|Will I be able to view transactions I have made during the view only mode?||YES|
|Will I still have access to my accounts?||
We are working hard to put things in place to help stop fraud before it happens! Multi-layer security is in place. This means a stratified approach is taken that includes Secure Sign-on across devices, risk and fraud analytics, multi-factor authorizations including Short Message Service (SMS), secure access codes, user-rights entitlements, transaction limits, and more.
Smartphones, tablets, and desktop/laptop computers. iOS and Android devices have apps in their app stores.
- You can always call us at 636-239-7831 for help!
- Plus, you now have the ability to chat directly with us on our website.
- You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - just please be sure to not send any confidential information through email.