Digital Banking Upgrade Q&A
We are excited to announce that an upgraded digital experience is headed your way! We took a deep dive into the usability of our systems and identified a number of ways that we can make your digital experience even better. The number one goal: make banking easy for you. Our upgraded system is intuitive and has an incredible amount of new features to help you easily manage your money.
Important things to know:
- The launch date of the updated platform is December 7.
- We need updated contact information from all current digital banking users. The upgraded platform has new security features, one of which asks you to verify your identity. This will be an easy process for you if your email/cell phone number is correct in our system.
- "View Only" mode will start Tuesday, December 1, at 6pm for our current platform. You will be able to check your balance and view transactions, but you will not be able to transfer funds, set up payments in bill pay, move money, deposit checks inside the app, etc. This will ensure that transactions do not get lost inside the upgrade over the next few days. If you set up a transfer or bill pay prior to December 1, those actions WILL still happen during "View Only" mode.
- Your username remains the same. You will be prompted to generate a new password.
- Account alerts will need to be reestablished. We are providing a number of new alerts with the upgraded system! Due to the complexity of alerts and their customization, we will be asking all account holders to setup their alerts within the upgraded system once it goes live on December 7.
- Attention QuickBooks, Quicken and Mint users: you will need to modify your QuickBooks, Quicken and Mint online settings to ensure that your data connectivity transfers smoothly with the updated system. Click here for instructions.
- Our upgraded platform will now be the same for consumers and businesses! We can turn on features and functionalities based on each individual's needs.
- It is important that you either update or validate your contact information by November 30 so you can easily log into the upgraded system. You can update your contact information online, by phone, in-branch, secure email or fax.
- If you are an Apple user: your app should automatically update on December 7.
- If you are an Android user: look for the new gray and green app in the Google Play Store on December 7.
- If you are an online banking user, the login bar will be updated, and you will use your same username.
|Will the bills I schedule before December 1 get paid?||YES|
|Can I schedule bills during this week?||NO|
|Will bills already scheduled to be paid December 1-7 get paid?||YES|
|Will I be able to make a mobile deposit?||NO|
|Will I be able to deposit a check at the bank?||YES|
|Will I be able to transfer money from one account to another?||NO|
|Will my direct deposits still come into my account?||YES|
|Will my checks cash?||YES|
|Will I be able to digitally transfer money from one account to another?||NO|
|Will I be able to transfer money with Telebank?||YES|
|Will I be able to call the bank during normal hours to help me with my account during this time?||YES|
|Will I be able to use my debit card?||YES|
|Will I be able to view transactions I have made during the view only mode?||YES|
|Will I still have access to my accounts?||
We are working hard to put things in place to help stop fraud before it happens! Multi-layer security is in place. This means a stratified approach is taken that includes Secure Sign-on across devices, risk and fraud analytics, multi-factor authorizations including Short Message Service (SMS), secure access codes, user-rights entitlements, transaction limits, and more.
Smartphones, tablets, and desktop/laptop computers. iOS and Android devices have apps in their app stores.
- You can always call us at 636-239-7831 for help!
- Plus, you now have the ability to chat directly with us on our website.
- You can also email us at email@example.com - just please be sure to not send any confidential information through email.