Digital Banking Upgrade
Get ready for a better digital experience.
We are excited to announce that the upgraded Digital Banking experience is here! We took a deep dive into the usability of our systems and identified a number of ways that we can make your digital experience even better. The number one goal: to make banking easy for you. Our upgraded system is intuitive and has an incredible amount of new features to help you easily manage your money. Here are a few of the new features we're especially excited about:
Control: Real customization! With drag and drop functionality. You decide what accounts you see, how they are named, what order and more!
Simple: One simple, secure, and seamless interface. The same features, in the same place, regardless your device!
Secure: New enhanced security features, helping to keep you safe.
Budget: Connect accounts and view your full financial picture in one place, complete with automated spending categories.
Convenient: simple clicks to move money, pay people, order checks, connect with us and more.
Important things to know:
- Account alerts will need to be reestablished. We are providing a number of new alerts with the upgraded system! Due to the complexity of alerts and their customization, we will be asking all account holders to set up their alerts within the upgraded system.
- Attention QuickBooks, Quicken and Mint users: you will need to modify your QuickBooks, Quicken and Mint online settings to ensure that your data connectivity transfers smoothly with the updated system. Click here for instructions.
- Our upgraded platform will now be the same for consumers and businesses! We can turn on features and functionalities based on each individual's needs.
Browser Compatibility: Please note, the Internet Explorer browser will not work with the upgraded system. Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Safari are all compatible. For the best, and most secure, experience we want to remind you to keep your browser and operating system up to date. Click here for a browser compatibility check.
ON OR AFTER DECEMBER 7 (beginning at 8am CT):
- Pro Tip: Login with your current username and password and follow the onscreen prompts!
- First Time Login: Download the new Bank of Washington Digital Banking app OR log in using the gray bar up above on our website. You can establish your new log in credentials on either device and the information will sync to the other. Your current Bank of Washington accounts will populate automatically and be present at log in.
- iOS (Apple) Personal Users: If you have automatic App updates applied to your settings on your device, the app will automatically update on Monday, December 7. If you do not have auto updates on, you will need to go to the App Store and download the updated version. You will know you have the updated app when your icon changes from a dark green background with a gold "George" to a gray background with a green "George".
- Android Users: You will need to download a new app on Monday, December 7. The old app will stop working when the new one becomes available. Please go to the Google Play store and search for Bank of Washington. Our new app icon is a gray background with a green “George”. Here is a direct link to the app in case you are having trouble finding it: