Digital Banking Upgrade
We are excited to announce that an upgraded digital experience is headed your way! We took a deep dive into the usability of our systems and identified a number of ways that we can make your digital experience even better. The number one goal: to make banking easy for you. Our upgraded system is intuitive and has an incredible amount of new features to help you easily manage your money.
- By November 30: Update your contact information with us.
- December 1 @ 6pm CT: Our current online/mobile banking systems go into "View Only" mode until December 7.
You will be able to check your balance and view transactions, but you will not be able to transfer funds, set up payments in bill pay, move money, deposit checks inside the app, etc. This will ensure that transactions do not get lost inside the upgrade over the next few days. If you set up a transfer or bill pay prior to December 1, those actions WILL still happen during "View Only" mode.
- December 7: The upgraded system is live!
- Our upgraded platform will now be the same for consumers and businesses! We can turn on features and functionalities based on each individual's needs.
- QuickBooks, Quicken and Mint connections will need to be reestablished.
- Telebank will be up and running if you need to remotely move money December 1-7 during view only mode of online/mobile banking.
- Account alerts will need to be reestablished. We are providing a number of new alerts with the upgraded system! Due to the complexity of alerts and their customization, we will be asking all account holders to setup their alerts within the upgraded system once it goes live on December 7.
- iOS/Apple Personal Users: if you have automatic updates, your app will automatically update on December 7 with the upgraded platform. If you don't have auto updates on, you will need to go to the App Store and download our new app on December 7.
- iOS/Apple Business Users: you will need to go to the App Store and download a new app on December 7.
- Android Users: you will need to go to the Google Play store and download a new app on December 7.