If you lost your card or mobile device, we can help!
Please call 636-239-7831 during business hours, or 800-472-3272 after hours.
If your device is lost or stolen, we suggest contacting your wireless service provider to have your device deactivated.
We also recommend you log in to Online Banking and deactivate your device within your Mobile Banking Options:
- LOG IN to Online Banking.
- Click on OPTIONS.
- Find the MOBILE BANKING PROFILE box.
- Click MANAGE DEVICE(S).
- Select "Stop using this phone for Mobile Banking" from the drop down menu.
- Click "Go."
Please know, in order to access any account information in our Mobile Banking, you are required to enter your password every time you open Mobile Banking. If your device is lost or stolen, no one can access your Bank of Washington Mobile Banking App or Browser without your unique Bank of Washington Online password.
Below are some basic safety tips to help keep your information safe:
- Enable an automatic screen-lock with a password to lock your device when it’s not in use.
- Create a unique password that is only used for Online and Mobile Banking. We recommend changing this password frequently.
- Consider setting up a remote wipe program, which would allow you to send a command to your device that will delete any data.
- Only download apps from trusted and approved app stores endorsed by your particular technology provider (iPhone, Droid, etc.) and service carrier. Certain smart phones can even be configured to block apps installed outside of trusted and approved app stores.
- Keep a record of the device’s make, model and serial number.
- Be cautious before using a non-secure wireless network. We recommend using Online Banking and Mobile Banking in a more safe and controlled environment.