Feeling comfortable and confident in your home loan process is very important. Not only do we have friendly and knowledgeable loan officers, we also have many tools to help you get started. Our mortgage lenders are here to help, listen and find you the best solution to fit your lifestyle and budget. Feel free to call, email or visit them .
One of the best things about financing your home through the Bank of Washington is that with the exception of USDA loans, every home loan we make, we will always be the people you call with any questions, concerns or feedback. We service them in house! Have comfort knowing that you will always talk with us, the people you know and trust, and not with someone you have never met.
Buying or Refinancing a House
Buying a home is a major decision, whether it is your first time or your fifth. Finding the right mortgage is just as important as finding the right house. We also have many refinancing options available to fit your personal situation. You may apply online for a fixed rate mortgage today to get the process started, or feel free to stop by and talk with us or email us. We are here to help.
- Conventional: Traditional fixed-rate mortgage. Financing terms available up to 97% financing.
- USDA Rural Development: A USDA loan offers 100% financing for qualified buyers looking to purchase a home in a rural defined population service area. This program is sponsored by the USDA and does have a few requirements such as income level. Ask us about the details and learn more about this great opportunity!
- ARM (Adjustable Rate Mortgage): Talk with us about an ARM, and if it could be a beneficial option for you.
Building a House
Let us help you build the home of your dreams. You will have many decisions to make when building a home, but none are more important than choosing the right lending partner. We can help you eliminate some of the headaches by customizing a construction loan that works for you.
Home Equity Line of Credit
Personal Expenses or Remodeling Projects
Use your home equity to consolidate bills, buy a new car, pay for tuition or remodeling projects. The choice is yours! Ask us about this affordable option where interest is often tax deductible.
Purchasing Vacant Land to Build a Home
Found your perfect piece of property to build your dream home? We specialize in easy and convenient financing options and services for vacant land loans for home sites of all sizes. Click here to begin your loan process.
- Build When You are Ready: The options are endless, purchase the land now and make the decision to build later. We provide financing to support your individual needs.
- Payment Options: Choose from one or three year fixed rate loans with flexible terms up to 20 years.
- Future Financing: Talk with us about your options for the next step in financing your construction loan and permanent mortgage.
Utilize our financial calculators to help estimate payments and more!
Home Buying Tools
Looking to purchase a home? Check out our Home Buying Tools!
We compiled a list of some basic safety tips to help you keep your information safe!
Translating financial lingo can sometimes be a burden! We have compiled a list of some of the most commonly used terms and their definitions.
Important information about procedures for opening a new account:
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you:
When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your drivers license or other identifying documents.