Benefits of Identity Shield
Identity Shield is designed to secure, monitor, and restore your personally identifiable information so you rest easy knowing that your personal information is being monitored and also that someone is there to help you should something happen. With Identity Shield, you get the following benefits!
- 24/7 Live Support - Identity crime can happen at any time, that is why the Resolution Center is open all day, every day to answer your questions and help you quickly resolve any identity problems. They are also there to answer questions about scams or suspicious emails and phone calls.
- Certified Resolution Specialist - Should your information be stolen, a certified resolution specialist will be there to offer one-on-one support to assist in securing, monitoring, and restoring your data to ensure you are not alone.
- End2End Defense - The certified resolution specialist will walk you through a 32 step restoration process designed to discover, isolate, and prevent future attacks.
- Internet Monitoring - The dark web is a network of untraceable online activity and websites on the internet that cannot be found using search engines and to access them you need to use specific software, configurations or have authorization. The most common use for the dark web is buying and selling stolen personal information on the black market. Identity Shield will monitor the dark web daily for your name, address, email address, and phone number.
- Alerts - Identity Shield will send you alerts if your information is detected so you can act fast to get it recovered.
- Educational Tips - Education is the best way to stay a step ahead of identity thieves. Identity Shield will send you information on the latest breaches and scams and identity theft protection tips monthly.
- Online Identity Vault - Never choose convenience over security again. Identity Shield offers you an online vault that is an easily accessible place to store you sensitive data like social security numbers, credit and debit cards, driver's license information, and more.
- Maximized Internet Monitoring - Monitoring services are extended to the information you put in your online vault to ensure even your most sensitive data is being monitored.
- Password Manager – It’s tough remembering all of those passwords, let alone trying to keep them secure. The Password Manager allows you to generate and store strong passwords that will keep the bad guys out but allow you easy access when you need it.
- There's an App - The EZShield app is convenient and allows you to quickly and securely store information. For example, it’s an easy way to plug in and access your children's Social Security Numbers so you don’t have them written down on a piece of paper in your wallet – or worse, have their actual social security card with you.
Your information is out there, everyone pays taxes and the majority of people have applied for credit. This service is important, and provides our customers the benefit of having an expert help them if/when something happens, or even if they simply have questions.