Your Security is Our Top Priority
Fraud Alerts help protect you from potential fraud by immediately sending you a text message when we detect suspicious activity on your Bank of Washington debit card. If we do not have your mobile number on file, we will attempt to contact you by phone.
Fraud Alerts are texted from the number 37268. (Protip: add to your contacts as BOW Fraud Alert)
- If we text you, and you do not respond, we will attempt to contact you by phone, and then mail.
- This is a free service to our debit card holders.
- Fraud Alerts work for Business and Consumer debit cards.
- Everyone with a cell phone number on our system is automatically enrolled!
- Anyone that would like to stop getting a text simply replies “Stop” to 37268.
FreeMSG Bank of Washington Fraud Center 877-253-8962: $XX.XX on card 1234 at BUSINESS NAME. If valid reply YES, fraud NO. To Opt Out, STOP. (sample)
- If you reply YES: FreeMSG Bank of Washington Fraud Center 877-253-8962 Thank you for confirming activity. You may continue to use your card. To Opt Out reply STOP.
- You will then need to re-run the transaction.
- If you reply NO: FreeMSG Bank of Washington Fraud Center. Your response has placed a block on the card. Call us immediately at 877-253-8962 avail 24/7. To Opt Out reply STOP
- If you reply STOP: FreeMSG Bank of Washington Fraud Center 877-253-8962 Per your request you will no longer receive Fraud text alerts. To reactivate Fraud alerts reply UNDO
- If you reply UNDO: FreeMSG Bank of Washington Fraud Center 877-253-8962 Thank you. You will continue to receive Fraud texts alerts. To Opt Out reply STOP.
Please contact us at 636-239-7831 to update the response.
- This is a free service we are offering our business and consumer debit card holders.
- To get signed up:
- If you have a cell phone number on file with us you don’t have to do anything, you are automatically enrolled!
- If you do not have a cell phone number on file with us, you can add it by visiting us at any location or calling us at 636-239-7831.
If you would like to opt out, simply reply with STOP to 37268.
If you are traveling in the U.S. or to a foreign country, call us at 636-239-7831 prior to your departure and we'll make our monitoring more flexible during that time.