Let's make banking easy!
Our Digital Banking provides you with the features you need:
- Control: Real customization! With drag and drop functionality. You decide what accounts you see, how they are named, what order, and more!
- Simple: One simple, secure, and seamless interface. The same features, in the same place, regardless your device!
- Secure: Fraudsters never rest, so we don't either. Our digital banking security solutions provide smart, around-the-clock security to help prevent fraud.
- Budgeting Tools: Connect accounts and view your full financial picture in one place, complete with automated spending categories.
- Convenience: simple clicks to move money, pay people, order checks, connect with us, and more.
- Plus, the Givens: 24/7 mobile deposits, simple person-to-person payments, bill pay, account balances, account history, transfers, alerts, eStatements, and more.
Feel free to contact us, or visit:
Lost or Stolen Devices
If you are a current Digital Banking customer and your device is lost or stolen, please click here for instructions on how to deactivate your device and some basic safety tips on how to keep your information safe.
You have two options to pay people inside Digital Banking! Explore your options below.
|Pay People Button||Popmoney|
Access by clicking these buttons inside Digital Banking:
Pay a person on a recurring basis, or without a debit card using Popmoney.
With Digital Banking you can pay anyone you would normally pay with a check through our electronic bill pay system. It is easy, you can set up bills to be paid automatically, or you can have the flexibility of paying each of your bills online separately each month as you choose.
Pro Tip: Need more Bill Pay features? While logged in on the Bill Pay page, click the green "Do More" button, then "Visit Bill Pay Site" for robust bill pay options.
|Bill Pay Hotline||BOW Bill Pay Customer Service|
Available 7 Days a Week
6am to 12am CT
Please call 855-453-3925 for any questions related to:
Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday: 8:30 AM - Noon
Please call 636-239-7831 for any questions related to: