Scroll left and right to view the rest of the table.
B.O.W. AppsiPhone®, iPad®, Android™
& Kindle Fire
Mobile WebSmartphones with a web browser
Mobile TextPhones with text capabilities
|Check Balances|| || || |
|Pay Bills|| || |
|Mobile Deposit - Deposit Checks|| |
|Popmoney - P2P Payments|
|Account Alerts|| || || |
|Find Branch and ATM Locations|
|Sign Up||Sign Up||Sign Up|
Lost or Stolen Devices
If you are a current Mobile Banking customer and your device is lost or stolen, please click here for instructions on how to deactivate your device and some basic safety tips on how to keep your information safe.
Don't have Online Banking?
The first step to using our apps is to be an Online Banking user. It's easy to sign up!
If you text us an approved short code to 96924, we will text you back. For a list of all approved short codes, text HELP to 96924 or see below:
- B, Bal, Balance or Balances : To receive your registered account balances.
- Stmt, Tran, or Hist + Account nickname : To receive your transactions of a specific account.
- ATM + Zip, City or State : To receive our ATM locations.
- Branch + Zip, City or State : To receive our branch locations.
- Both + Zip, City or State : To receive both branch and ATM locations.
- Help : To receive a text with all text commands.
*Most web-enabled phones can be used with our Mobile Banking system, but you may want to check with your cell phone provider before enrolling. Your cell phone provider may charge additional fees for Web access or text messages. Messaging and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. Terms and conditions apply. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. App Store, iPad and iPhone are a registered trademarks of Apple Inc.