We strive to cover all your banking needs!
Below is a quick list of popular Bank of Washington services.
- 24-Hour Telephone Banking: Get connected to your accounts without a computer. 636-239-9990.
- 11 Convenient 24-Hour ATM Locations: We have ATMs located throughout Washington, Gray Summit, Villa Ridge and Marthasville.
- Alerts: Receive an email or text alert when your payroll or social security direct deposit hits your account. Or when you're running low on cash and want to know when your account balance falls below a certain amount. Click here to learn about Online Banking and set your alerts today.
- ATM/Debit Cards: Our ATM cards are accepted worldwide at ATMs displaying the Accel logo. Our MasterCard Debit Cards are accepted wherever MasterCard is accepted. MasterCard SecureCode is available for online debit card transaction security when shopping at MasterCard SecureCode merchants.
- Bank by Mail: Postage paid envelopes are available if you can't make it to the bank. Mail your non-cash transactions to us, and we'll send you a receipt with another Bank by Mail envelope.
- Direct Deposit: This convenient service saves you time and the hassle of having to wait in line at the bank. You get immediate access to your payroll or social security funds with this service and it's FREE. Inquire with your employer about having your payroll check directly deposited to your Bank of Washington account.
- Drive-up Banking: Prefer not to get out of the car to make your deposit? With the exception of our branch inside Schnucks Super Center, all of our other locations provide drive-up banking.
- eStatements: Eliminate the delay, inconvenience and clutter of paper with eStatements. It's secure, fast and FREE!
- Mobile Banking: Mobile Banking with Bank of Washington is easy! With our apps, you can check account balances, transfer funds, deposit checks, view transactions, find our ATM and branch locations and even pay bills. It’s like having one of our branches in your hands.
- Mobile Deposit: Mobile Deposit is an innovative check deposit service that eliminates the need to visit a branch to deposit your checks
- Night Depository: Each bank facility has a night depository allowing you to drop off your banking transactions when it's convenient for you. After your transactions are processed, you will receive a receipt in the mail.
- Online Banking & Bill Payment: Check your account balance, transfer funds, make loan payments or pay your bills in just minutes with our secure Bill Payment service. Save time and money.
- Open 7 Days a Week: Our location inside Schnucks Super Center in Washington is open weekday evenings until 7pm and most holidays. We are also open at this location on Saturday until 4pm and Sunday until 3pm. See banking hours.
- Safe Deposit Boxes: Need a safe, secure place for important documents and valuables? We have safe deposit boxes available at most of our branches.
- Self-Service Coin Counter: Bring in your change jar or piggy bank and make a deposit in your account to save for a special occasion or to exchange your coin for cash. We have self-service coin counters available at our Fifth Street and Fourteenth Street locations in Washington and also at our Villa Ridge location.