The Bank of Washington’s Online Banking is secure, fast and easy. The best part is, everything is synced together. Whether you access your accounts via Online Banking, in our branches, at the ATM, via our Bank of Washington Apps or through Tele-Banker , they all work together and offer you a seamless convenient experience.
- 24/7 access to your account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Spending categorization
- Make loan payments
- View check and deposit images
- View and download your eStatements
- Setup email, text or phone call alerts
- Pay bills
- Utilize Mobile Banking
- Order checks
With the Bank of Washington’s Online Bill Pay you can pay anyone you would normally pay with a check through our electronic bill pay system. It is easy, you can set up bills to be paid automatically, or you can have the flexibility of paying each of your bills online separately each month as you choose.
- View, schedule and pay bills
- Pay anyone – even people through Popmoney
- Schedule payments in advance
- Setup recurring payments for any of your monthly bills or pay them one at a time
- Receive payment confirmation numbers with every scheduled payment
- Register for eBills so you can view bills electronically through Bill Pay
- Have confidence your payments will arrive as scheduled with the CheckFree Guarantee
Enroll for Online Banking first to get started with Online Bill Pay. If you are already a Online Banking customer, simply click on the "Bill Pay" tab when logged in to your account.
Bill Pay Hotline
- Available 7 Days a Week
- 6:00 AM - 12:00 AM CT
- Please call 855-453-3925 for any questions related to:
- Payment issues or questions in Bill Pay.
- Any Stop Payment inquiries or requests.
- Trouble accessing Bill Pay.
- Automatic or recurring payment questions, such as setting up, viewing or paying.
- eBill inquiries, such as setting up, receiving, viewing or paying.
Bank of Washington Bill Pay Customer Service
- Monday - Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:30 AM - Noon
- Please call 636-239-7831 for any questions related to:
- Updating your personal information.
- Adding, deleting or updating payment accounts.
- Online banking username and password assistance.
- Bill Pay enrollment questions or issues.