Create Alerts within Online Banking
A great way to keep tabs on your account, protect yourself from fraud and help prevent overdrafts, is to sign up to receive text or email alerts! Creating account alerts is simple. Follow the instructions below:
- Log In to "Online Banking".
- Click on "Alerts" (On the top right of the screen, right above the big gray bar).
- A new screen appears, select the account type - Checking, Savings or COD (Certificate of Deposit).
- On the bottom left, click "Setup New Alert".
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Be sure to select "Mobile" or "E-Mail" as your preferred "Send To" method.
NOTE: Your cell phone provider may charge additional fees for Web access or text messages. Messaging and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.