Create Alerts within Digital Banking
Creating account alerts is simple and a great way to keep tabs on your account, protect yourself from fraud and help prevent overdrafts. Follow the instructions below:
- Log In to Digital Banking.
- Click on Services & Statements in the Menu (On the left hand side of the screen, below Move Money).
- Click on Setup/Edit Alerts.
- Here you can edit your Security Alerts.
- To setup a new alert, click the +New Alert button on the top right of the screen.
- Select Account Alert, History Alert, Online Transaction Alert, or Reminder.
- A new screen appears, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click Create Alert when all of the information is filled in.
NOTE: Your cell phone provider may charge additional fees for Web access or text messages. Messaging and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.