Create Alerts within Online Banking
A great way to keep tabs on your account, protect yourself from fraud and help prevent overdrafts, is to sign up to receive text or email alerts! Creating account alerts is simple. Follow the instructions below:
- Log In to "Online Banking".
- Click on "eAlerts" (On the top left of the screen, right above your Account Details).
- A pop-up window appears. Click on "Checking".
- On the bottom left, click "Setup New Alert".
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Be sure to select "Mobile" or "E-Mail" as your "Send To" method.
*Your cell phone provider may charge additional fees for Web access or text messages. Messaging and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.