Create Alerts within Digital Banking
We are providing a number of new alerts with the upgraded system! Due to the complexity of alerts and their customization, we are asking all account holders to set up their alerts within the upgraded system once they are logged in.
Creating account alerts is simple and a great way to keep tabs on your account, protect yourself from fraud and help prevent overdrafts. Follow the instructions below:
- Log In to Digital Banking.
- Click on Services & Statements in the Menu (On the left hand side of the screen, below Move Money).
- Click on Setup/Edit Alerts.
- Here you can edit your Security Alerts.
- To setup a new alert, click the +New Alert button on the top right of the screen.
- Select Account Alert, History Alert, Online Transaction Alert, or Reminder.
- A new screen appears, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click Create Alert when all of the information is filled in.
NOTE: Your cell phone provider may charge additional fees for Web access or text messages. Messaging and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.