Bank of Washington Social Media Community Guidelines
The purpose of the Bank of Washington social media page is to connect, learn, and engage. We encourage everyone to be respectful and safe. Please keep the following points in mind while interacting with us on any of our official Social Media Pages. The Bank of Washington maintains official pages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Information posted is not private. Please do not post account specific details or personal information. This is a public forum and anything posted can be viewed by others. If you have questions related to your account or application please give us a call at 636-239-7831 or send us a secure message inside your online banking account.
- Stay on topic. Comments should be relevant to the topic of the post or purpose of the page. Comments focused on selling a non-bank product or service, or posted to drive traffic to a particular website for personal, political, or monetary gain will be taken down.
- Be respectful. You can disagree with content, but abusive, unproductive, offensive, and unrelated comments or rants will be taken down.
- Bank of Washington is not responsible for views expressed by others.
- Bank of Washington reserves the right to remove any content it deems necessary.
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn are owned by third parties not affiliated with Bank of Washington. Bank of Washington is not responsible for the privacy and security of these sites or other third party sites that may be linked to them. Your activity on these sites is subject to that site's current terms and conditions, along with their privacy and data security practices and policies.
- These guidelines are subject to change and can be modified by the Bank of Washington at any time.
- Bank of Washington, Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender, NLMS 469306