At Bank of Washington we believe in doing good - doing good for our customers, doing good for our employees, doing good for our community.
Ugly Christmas Sweater Challenge
The winner of the Ugly Sweater Challenge (and a $500 charitable donation) is Franklin County Foster Closet! However, because we believe in the mission of all the selected charities, we will be donating $100 each to Loving Hearts Outreach, Pregnancy Assistance Center, School District of Washington Backpack Program (Fueling Hunger, Fueling Minds), and Franklin County Humane Society -MO! Thank you to everyone who voted and thank you to all of these organizations for the good that they do in our community!!
Random Acts of Kindness
- Compliment someone
- Share a light-hearted joke
- Give high fives
- Hold the door open for someone
- Smile at someone
- Tell an employee at a store/restaurant they are appreciated
- Write a thank you note
- Send a motivational text to a struggling friend
- Use sidewalk chalk to write a positive message on your driveway/sidewalk for those passing by to see
- Help a local business by sharing their social media post