At Bank of Washington we believe in doing good - doing good for our customers, doing good for our employees, doing good for our community.
We have hidden painted rocks around the community! For every #DoGood rock found and shared on Facebook or Instagram tagging us, @bankofwashington, and using #DoGood during the month of June, we will donate $20 to Buddies Not Bullies (up to $1000). Happy hunting!
Kids under 18, please get permission from your parents before participating.
Random Acts of Kindness
- Compliment someone
- Share a light-hearted joke
- Give high fives
- Hold the door open for someone
- Smile at someone
- Tell an employee at a store/restaurant they are appreciated
- Write a thank you note
- Send a motivational text to a struggling friend
- Use sidewalk chalk to write a positive message on your driveway/sidewalk for those passing by to see
- Help a local business by sharing their social media post