Deposit a check with your iPhone® , iPad® or Android™.
Mobile Deposit is an innovative check deposit service that eliminates the need to visit a branch to deposit your checks!
What It Is
Mobile Deposit allows you to make a check deposit via the Bank of Washington App, by photographing the front and back of the item with your iPhone, iPad or Android device and submitting that image for deposit to your account.
- Place the check on a solid dark background before taking the photo.
- Position the camera above the check so there is no angle.
- Make sure the check is visible, contains all four corners, is well lit and in focus.
- Ensure there are no shadows across the check.
- You may deposit up to $1,000 a day using Mobile Deposit.
- Funds are normally received within two business days.
- Be sure to see the Terms and Conditions for full disclosure of eligible items and additional information.
- When endorsing the check for Mobile Deposit, please either check the box next to "CHECK HERE IF MOBILE DEPOSIT", or write “For Mobile Deposit Only” underneath your endorsement.
It's easy to get started:
Already enrolled in Online Banking?
It's easy to use our app and deposit checks.
- Visit your app store.
- Search for Bank of Washington.
- Download our app.
- Once downloaded and logged in, select "Deposit"
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Confirm deposit and submit.
It’s that simple!
Not signed up for Online Banking?
Terms and conditions apply. Messaging and Data Rates May Apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone and iPad are a registered trademarks of Apple Inc.