Generation Green Benefits
It’s that time of year when your kids are heading back to school, entering into new towns, and exploring new freedoms. Managing money is always a skill worthy of discussion, sometimes worry, but always a necessity. Bank of Washington is here to help!
Teens and young adults can bank near and far without hassle with a Generation Green account at Bank of Washington! Our Generation Green account was created specifically for anyone age 13 to 25 making it the perfect account for students earning a little money babysitting, to high school students hanging out with friends, all the way through college, and that first big kid job.
A Generation Green checking account offers many benefits including:
- Free online and mobile banking so students can check their accounts in between classes or on the go.
- Free mobile deposit allows students to deposit checks into their Generation Green checking accounts right from their smartphone.
- Free online bill pay so everyone can rest assured that the tuition payment made it to the office on time and without having to buy a stamp.
- Free account alerts to help protect accounts from fraud and overdraft.
- Plus, ATM fee refunds up to $15 per statement cycle when students use their debit card and login to Online Banking. So, whether students are headed to an alumni game back home or the movies after class and need cash, they can visit any ATM worry-free.
The account also offers you, the parent, many benefits if you are a joint account holder on the Generation Green Account:
- Easily check balances and transfer funds if needed.
- Sign up for account alerts to be notified when the balance is low or overdrawn and help protect against fraud.
- Automatically transfer funds from your account to their account for gas or food.
- Set up a direct deposit into the account.
A Generation Green checking account is free for anyone age 13-25 with eStatements and only requires a $25 minimum opening deposit. For more information click here or visit one of our 6 branches to open an account.